METHOD OF EXTRACTION
PART OF PLANT USED
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Commonly used in cosmetic and personal care applications including skincare, hair care products, and massage oils.
Can be used as a carrier oil when blended with other plant extracts and essential oils to create perfumes, serums, body oils, treatment oils.
Popular uses for Fractionated Coconut Oil:
- Essential Oil dilution
- Facial serums and lotions
- Skin moisturisers and cleansers
- Shampoos and conditioners
- Hair masks
- Hair and beard oil
- Lip balms
A super-light and absorbent carrier oil for use with aromatherapy essential oils, in skincare and perfumery.
Extracted from the seeds of the Cocos nucifera botanical, this all-natural coconut-derived product is a rich source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) and nutrients beneficial for the skin and hair. It’s incredibly versatile, absorbent, soluble and odourless, making it one of the best carrier oils to dilute with essential oils of all types.
Ethically sourced, use our 100% pure fractionated coconut oil and breathe life into lack luster hair, nourish dry or damaged skin or protect against harmful UV rays.
- Ultra-light and non-comedogenic, Fractionated Coconut Oil absorbs quickly into the skin without clogging the pores.
- 100% natural, coconut oil serves as an effective treatment for dry or dull hair.
- A rich source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) coconut oil can help to ease inflammation.
- Fatty acids Caprylic (C8) and Capric (C10) include antimicrobial and antioxidant properties said to promote healthy skin.
- With less viscosity than regular coconut oil, fractionated oil stays as a liquid rather than solidifying, and absorbs quicker to start working faster.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil mixes well with other skin lotions and creams to bring additional benefits to your daily skincare routine.
GENERICS Refillable 100% Natural Plant Extract features a pure plant extract in a glass dropper vial.
Sourced from reputable suppliers, our oils are grown in sustainable farms and plantations around the world. Adhering to global standards for extraction and distillation, our premium grade oils are non- adulterated, ensuring quality and purity.
GENERICS Refillable Natural Plant Extracts oils are individually hand bottled in Perth WA.
GENERICS Refillable Natural Plant Extracts oils can retain its quality for up to 5 years if stored correctly.
May be used for a range of applications including topical aromatherapy, perfumery and skincare.
Enjoy our HALF PRICE refilling service when you return your empty glass to a GENERICS store.
- 20 ml net
- 100% Pure Plant Extract Oil
- Sustainably grown and harvested from regulated plantations
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Hand Bottled in Perth, Western Australia
100% Natural Essential Oil / Plant Extract Oil.
HOW TO USE
To use your plant extract oil in aromatherapy , skincare or perfumery apply to skin with patch test prior to use. Combine with essential oils or other ingredients as required for that particular product.
PRODUCT CARE & SAFETY
*** CAUTION- DO NOT CONSUME. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS. ***
Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire, hazard or personal injury.
Please see how to use instructions for specific application ( Car Diffuser or Aroma Diffuser devices ).
These highly concentrated oils. If contact is made to the skin or eyes it may cause irritation. Please wash off with water immediately.
Avoid direct exposure to heat and porous containers or surfaces . Keep oils screwed tightly and stored in glass containers provided. If exposed to porous surface, can cause damage. We advise to wipe immediately with rubbing alcohol.
Due to natural ingredients you may notice discolouring or alterations in texture over time, however, are still safe to use. Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place below 30°C.
Patch test blended oil on small area of skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
If exposed directly to skin, eyes or mouth, wash thoroughly with soapy water.
If you are asthmatic, pregnant or suffer from allergies or respiratory conditions, please be mindful when using our sensory products.
If consumed accidentally, please seek immediate medical advice.
For more information , see our PRODUCT CARE or contact us for further support.