A CLEAN FLORAL BLEND FOR CONTEMPORARY MINIMAL SPACES. ONE OF OUR TOP SELLERS.
WILD PEARS / FREESIA / GREEN LEAF / LEMON RIND
GENERICS Refillable Botanical Car Diffuser is our signature slow release fragrance captured in a sleek and low maintenance glass vial designed to travel with you in your car.
Formulated with our premium blend of triple scented aromas, our Refillable Botanical Car Diffusers are made of 2 components - the glass vial and the interchangeable filter casing, which can be clipped to your air conditioning vent.
Choose from either a black minimal casing or more of a warm wood look to match your vehicle’s interiors and your personal style.
GENERICS Refillable Botanical Car Diffusers are individually hand filled using our signature premium grade fragrances.
GENERICS Refillable Botanical Car Diffusers are formulated with a triple blend of natural essential and fragrance oils, free of parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes.
GENERICS Refillable Botanical Car Diffusers provide up to 3 months slow release fragrance with correct storage.
Designed especially for everyday slow release aroma in your car.
Enjoy our HALF PRICE refilling service when you return your empty glass to a GENERICS store.
- 20 ml net with 2-3 months of slow release fragrance
- 1 Refillable Botanical Car Diffuser set will cover up to 5 m² space, depending on blend type.
- 1 set includes an interchangeable filter casing and glass vial
- Assembled dimension : 55mm (L) with clip on x 25mm (D) x 65mm (H)
- Natural essential oils and fragrance oil (may include organic constituents)
- RIFM and IFRA approved fragrances
- Formaldehyde free
- Phthalate free
- Paraben free
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Handcrafted in Perth, Western Australia
Natural Essential Oil Blend*, Fragrance Oil Blend.
* May contain organic constituents.
HOW TO USE
1. Carefully unwind the black lid Car Diffuser vial and break the seal. Ensure the soft filter inside is not over saturated with oil. Check that the white rubber seal and glass is not broken before use. Keep the black lid for refilling when you return to GENERICS.
2. Squeeze off any overly saturated oil from the soft filter by pressing a wipe cloth over the entire filter tip to absorb any excess. There should be no excess oil dripping off the filter or on the glass vial at any time. Ensure all components are always dry. Repeat this process each time you use your Car Diffuser and as required.
3. Twist the upright Car Diffuser vial into the casing until secure.
4. Attach the Car Diffuser securely over your air vent by lining up the back clip prongs over a vent slat. If your air vents are vertical, you can rotate the clip located on the back of the casing. Simply pull the clip downwards out of the cavity, rotate and reinsert.
Always ensure the Car Diffuser is dry from excess oil, positioned upright and is free of cracks in the glass, rubber seal or casing. Failure to do so may result in the oil to leak.
5. Keep the Car Diffuser out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place below 30°C. Avoid exposure to heat, skin and porous containers or surfaces. If leakage occurs, wipe up immediately with wet cloth and rubbing alcohol to ensure the oil is thoroughly cleaned away. Failure to do so will cause damage to surfaces.
6. Once fragrance has reached its maximum life, it will have either evaporated or lost its aroma completely. Please then return your Car Diffuser vial and black lid for refilling at your nearest GENERICS store.
REFILLABLE BOTANICAL CAR DIFFUSER CARE
CAUTION: DO NOT CONSUME.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
Ensure Botanical Car Diffuser is in secure, upright position when attached to air vents.
When not in use store the Car Diffuser in a stable environment with black lid securely covered. Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place below 30°C. Avoid exposure to heat, skin and porous containers or surfaces. If leakage occurs, wipe up immediately with wet cloth and rubbing alcohol to ensure the oil is thoroughly cleaned away. Failure to do so will cause damage to surfaces.
It is important to note that fragrance oil may naturally expand in heat and in pressurised environments. To reduce risk of leaks, we recommend removing diffuser from car when not in use. Do not leave Car Diffuser in hot car over prolonged periods of time.
Due to selected natural ingredients in our Botanical Car Diffusers, you may notice discolouring or alterations in texture over time, however, are still safe to use.
Always keep out of reach of pets and children. If consumed, contact a doctor immediately.
If you are asthmatic, pregnant or suffer from allergies or respiratory conditions, please be mindful when using our sensory products.