METHOD OF EXTRACTION
PART OF PLANT USED
Flowers and Leaves
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Antimicrobial, Antifungal, Antiviral, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, Relaxant, Anti-anxiety, Balancing, Harmonising, Meditative, Regulating, Restorative, Spiritual
Floral , sweet , herbaceous, rosy
Rose Geranium Essential Oil carries a lovely sweet yet floral aroma that is subtly laced with a rosy-herbaceous undertone.In addition to its pleasant and well-liked scent, the benefits of Rose Geranium Essential Oil are known to be helpful across many aspects of life, from general health and wellbeing to skincare and cleaning; in fact, it’s prized for both its aromatherapy and topical uses.
- Highly regarded for its balancing effects on both mind and body, the benefits of Rose Geranium Essential Oil have been seen to help ease stress.
- Its Antioxidant action makes Rose Geranium a popular choice in skincare products. These properties work help to reduce signs of aging by improving the skins ability to heal from toxins and environmental factors such as UV damage.
- Because of its complex chemical makeup and therapeutic benefits, Rose Geranium Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for skin. When diluted and used topically it may help reduce the appearance of acne, eczema, dermatitis and even fungal infections. It is also known to help fade scars whilst restoring the skin’s smoothness.
The stabilising effect of Rose Geranium Oil is known to help balance dry and oily skin, keeping it clear and supple.
Rose Geraniums Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic properties can help to ease muscle swelling, strain and pain. Plus, it's also shown positive results in improving blood circulation.
The properties of Rose Geranium Oil have tratitionally been seen to promote the healing of small cuts, wounds, abrasions & burns.
- Known to balance the body and mind
- Helps reduce feelings of stress
- Acts to improve blood circulation
- Effective skin healing properties
- Helps treat cuts & wounds
- Can help ease skin conditions like eczema & acne
- Beneficial for balancing dry and oily skin
- May help manage symptoms of menopause and PMT
GENERICS Refillable 100% Natural Essential oil features a pure plant extract in a glass dropper vial.
Sourced from reputable suppliers, our essential oils are grown in sustainable farms and plantations around the world. Adhering to global standards for extraction and distillation, our premium grade essentail oils are non- adulterated, ensuring quality and purity.
GENERICS Refillable Natural Essential oils are individually hand bottled in Perth WA.
GENERICS Refillable Natural Essential Oils oils can retain its quality for up to 5 years if stored correctly.
May be used for a range of applications including topical aromatherapy, perfumery, or as slow release aroma for our car diffusers and aroma diffusers devices.
Enjoy our HALF PRICE refilling service when you return your empty glass to a GENERICS store.
- 20 ml net
- 100% Pure Natural essential oil
- Sustainably grown and harvested from regulated plantations
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Hand Bottled in Perth, Western Australia
100% Natural Essential Oil / Plant Extract Oil.
HOW TO USE
To use your essential oil in aromatherapy or perfumery, dilution in a carrier oil is required at a minimum of 1: 20 ratio. To use with our refillable botanical car diffuser or aroma diffuser devices please follow the specific instructions provided for that device.
PRODUCT CARE & SAFETY
*** CAUTION- DO NOT CONSUME. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS. ***
Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire, hazard or personal injury.
Please see how to use instructions for specific application ( Car Diffuser or Aroma Diffuser devices ).
These highly concentrated oils are not recommended to be applied direct to skin, hair or body. If using within perfumery or skincare, these must be diluted and suspended in a carrier oil. If contact is made to the skin or eyes it may cause irritation. Please wash off with water immediately.
Avoid direct exposure to heat and porous containers or surfaces . Keep oils screwed tightly and stored in glass containers provided. If exposed to porous surface, can cause damage. We advise to wipe immediately with rubbing alcohol.
Due to natural ingredients you may notice discolouring or alterations in texture over time, however, are still safe to use. Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place below 30°C.
Patch test blended oil on small area of skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
If exposed directly to skin, eyes or mouth, wash thoroughly with soapy water.
If you are asthmatic, pregnant or suffer from allergies or respiratory conditions, please be mindful when using our sensory products.
If consumed accidentally, please seek immediate medical advice.
For more information , see our PRODUCT CARE or contact us for further support.