GENERICS Refillable Botanical Car Diffuser is a slow-release aroma device, designed to clip into your car air vents. Choose from either a minimal matte black or warm wood look casings to blend with your vehicle interiors.
GENERICS Refillable Car Diffuser Devices are made of separate components which are all interchangeable and replaceable in event of lost or wear and tear. Our new added option to replace components allows user to maintain quality. Interchanging components frequently offers increased device security, longer life and maximises scent distribution.
*** This product is the device or individual replacement components only - Please refer to REFILLABLE CAR DIFFUSER SETS to purchase this full new device with a refillable fragrance oil and SAVE.
COMPONENTS AVAILABLE FOR SEPARATE PURCHASE:
CAR DIFFUSER DEVICE ONLY
- 1 Refillable Car Diffuser Device will distribute up to 5 m² space per application.
- 1 Refillable Car Diffuser Device includes an interchangeable filter casing with prong, glass vial, diffuser filter stick.
- Assembled dimension : 55mm (L) with clip on x 25mm (D) x 65mm (H)
REPLACEMENT FILTER ONLY
- 1 Cotton Blend Car Diffuser Stick ( 80mm x 50 mm - White )
REPLACEMENT CASING ONLY
- 1 Casing Cover with Prong in Matte Black or Wood Look Finish
REPLACEMENT GLASS VIAL WITH LID
- 1 Car Diffuser Glass vial with lid
REPLACEMENT LID ONLY
HOW TO USE
- Check the packaging includes all components of the car diffuser device & no damages or cracks are present.
- To assemble the device, simply remove the black cap off the car diffuser vial. Apply 10-15 drops of scented oil into this vial. Insert the Car diffuser filter stick into the bottle and allow the filter to rest into the base of the bottle , absorbing the oil up to the top of the stem.
- Twist the upright Car Diffuser vial with filter stick up into the casing until secure. Wipe off any drips with rubbing alcohol, ensuring the Car Diffuser device is dry from excess oil, positioned upright and is free of cracks in the glass, rubber seal or casing.
- Attach the Car Diffuser device securely over your air vent by lining up the back clip prongs over a vent slat. If your air vents are vertical, you can rotate the clip located on the back of the casing. ( Simply pull the clip downwards out of the casing cavity, rotate and reinsert).
- Once attached, your Car Diffuser Device will slowly emit fragrance depending on the climate. The warmer or wind exposed your device is, the faster the aroma will diffuse and require topping up. This life span can be anywhere from 1-2 weeks per scent application. Your oil dropper vial should provide you several applications, if used correctly. The more drops, the stronger the scent, with a maximum of 15 drops per application.
- You will notice your Car diffuser scent will smell faint over time. This indicates the scent has evaporated. This will be your sign to re-apply your oil. Simply unwind the car diffuser casing, remove the filter stick and re-apply 10-15 drops of oil into the vial, essentially repeating step 2.
- To refill an empty oil dropper, please return to our store for refilling. We recommend purchasing a new, fresh filter stick if you notice wear and tear or for every new scent / 10 ml refill top up at your nearest GENERICS store.
IMPORTANT*** Do not apply more than 15 drops of scented oil per time, please allow the filter to dry out over time before reapplying. The Filter stick should not be overly saturated, dripping or soaking in a pool of oil, as this can cause hazards. If you find over this saturating, please use paper towel to apply pressure and soak off excess oil before step 3.
REFILLABLE CAR DIFFUSER DEVICE CARE
CAUTION: DO NOT CONSUME. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS.
- Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Ensure your Refillable Car Diffuser Device is in secure, upright position when attached to air vents.
- When not in use store the Car Diffuser Device and any oils with caps secured in a stable environment, out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place below 30°C. It is important to note that fragrance oil may naturally expand in heat and in pressurised environments. To reduce risk of spillage, we recommend removing diffuser from car when not in use. Do not leave Car Diffuser or oils in hot car over prolonged periods of time.
- As fragrance and essential oils are highly concentrated, please avoid exposure to direct heat, skin and porous containers or surfaces. If spillage occurs, wipe up oils immediately with rubbing alcohol to ensure the oil is thoroughly cleaned away. If any oil is not cleaned thoroughly, this can cause permanent damage to surfaces or cause irritation to skin.
- Due to selected natural ingredients in our Botanical Car Diffusers, you may notice discolouring or alterations in texture over time, however, are still safe to use.
- To prevent spilliage, recap the lid on the glass vial when not in use, even when it is empty or with oil/filter inserted .
- Always keep out of reach of pets and children. Do not consume. If consumed, contact a doctor immediately.
- If you are asthmatic, pregnant or suffer from allergies or respiratory conditions, please be mindful when using our sensory products.