METHOD OF EXTRACTION
PART OF PLANT USED
Rind / Peel
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
High in monoterpenes, sweet orange has a stimulating and uplifting aroma, making it ideal for diffusion.
- Uplifting & energizing properties
- Known to help reduce feelings of stress & anxiety
- Helps soothe digestive issues like flatulence & constipation
- Beneficial for cold and flu symptoms
- Popular for overall immune support
- Pain relieving benefits for muscles & joints
- Can help to improve skin complexion & acne
- Astringent properties help to balance sebum (skin oils)
- Refreshes stale or musty aromas indoors
Uplifting, energising, harmonising
- In aromatherapy, the benefits of Sweet Orange Essential Oil are primarily known to provide a refreshing and uplifting boost. This makes it a fantastic essential oil for tiredness and fatigue.
- The calming properties within Sweet Orange Oil can also help relax and calm those who are feeling stressed, nervous or angry. These same calming properties also makes it one of the best essential oils for sleep.
- From a health perspective, various Sweet Orange Essential Oil benefits have been seen to assist with symptoms of colds and flus. When diffused and inhaled, Sweet Orange Oil is also known to strengthen the immune system whilst boosting overall wellbeing.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil is also incredibly popular when it comes to all thing’s skincare; when diluted and applied topically, it has been seen to sooth irritated and dry skin and because of this, it is a fantastic essential oil for acne.
- Other’s have seen the benefits of Sweet Orange Essential Oil when trying to ease inflammation and water retention.
Analgesic, Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Digestive Support, Immune Support, Respiratory Aid
GENERICS Refillable 100% Natural Essential oil features a pure plant extract in a glass dropper vial.
Sourced from reputable suppliers, our essential oils are grown in sustainable farms and plantations around the world. Adhering to global standards for extraction and distillation, our premium grade essentail oils are non- adulterated, ensuring quality and purity.
GENERICS Refillable Natural Essential oils are individually hand bottled in Perth WA.
GENERICS Refillable Natural Essential Oils oils can retain its quality for up to 5 years if stored correctly.
May be used for a range of applications including topical aromatherapy, perfumery, or as slow release aroma for our car diffusers and aroma diffusers devices.
Enjoy our HALF PRICE refilling service when you return your empty glass to a GENERICS store.
- 20 ml net
- 100% Pure Natural essential oil
- Sustainably grown and harvested from regulated plantations
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Hand Bottled in Perth, Western Australia
100% Natural Essential Oil / Plant Extract Oil.
HOW TO USE
To use your essential oil in aromatherapy or perfumery, dilution in a carrier oil is required at a minimum of 1: 20 ratio. To use with our refillable botanical car diffuser or aroma diffuser devices please follow the specific instructions provided for that device.
PRODUCT CARE & SAFETY
*** CAUTION- DO NOT CONSUME. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS. ***
Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire, hazard or personal injury.
Please see how to use instructions for specific application ( Car Diffuser or Aroma Diffuser devices ).
These highly concentrated oils are not recommended to be applied direct to skin, hair or body. If using within perfumery or skincare, these must be diluted and suspended in a carrier oil. If contact is made to the skin or eyes it may cause irritation. Please wash off with water immediately.
Avoid direct exposure to heat and porous containers or surfaces . Keep oils screwed tightly and stored in glass containers provided. If exposed to porous surface, can cause damage. We advise to wipe immediately with rubbing alcohol.
Due to natural ingredients you may notice discolouring or alterations in texture over time, however, are still safe to use. Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place below 30°C.
Patch test blended oil on small area of skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
If exposed directly to skin, eyes or mouth, wash thoroughly with soapy water.
If you are asthmatic, pregnant or suffer from allergies or respiratory conditions, please be mindful when using our sensory products.
If consumed accidentally, please seek immediate medical advice.
For more information , see our PRODUCT CARE or contact us for further support.